Job Title: Enumerator – Field Survey
Locations: Biu, Konduga, Mafa, Gwoza, Bama and Monguno, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Ability to read and write in English, Hausa and / or Kanuri.
- Ability to read and write in any other indigenous languages widely spoken in Borno State.
- Must be residing in any of the following LGAs in Borno State: Biu, Konduga, Mafa, Gwoza, Bama and Monguno.
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in data collection.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards data quality and accuracy (must have been engaged in survey or research activities).
- Knowledge and background in quantitative survey studies.
- Willingness to travel over rough terrain and work in remote locations.
- Ability to navigate mobile apps and possession of an android phone.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Availability, punctuality, participation and comportment during the program.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information.
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality.
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: [email protected] using the ”Job Title and Location” in which candidate is resident should be clearly stated as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Location Biu, Konduga, Mafa, Gwoza, Bama and Monguno, Borno