Enugu State Government has established an Agency for Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), which is responsible for implementing World Bank-Assisted Project. The project has the objective to increase access of poor people (in rural communities) to improve social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to beneficiaries for identifying prioritizing, implementation and maintenance of community- driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDP) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invite application from suitably qualified candidates:
Job Title: Secretary to the General Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the General Manager as a Personnel Assistant/Confidential Secretary,
- Providing secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all letters, memoranda and any requisite document for the GM,
- Organizing itineraries, meetings and related schedules,
- Maintaining adequate filing system for all mails and correspondence of the GM,
- Assist the General Manager in covering Board meetings.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree / HND in Secretarial Administration, Computer skills presentation, internet and Microsoft Office packages.
- She/he must have at least 7 years secretarial experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!