Enugu State Government has established an Agency for Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), which is responsible for implementing World Bank-Assisted Project. The project has the objective to increase access of poor people (in rural communities) to improve social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to beneficiaries for identifying prioritizing, implementation and maintenance of community- driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDP) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invite application from suitably qualified candidates:
Job Title: Project Officer – MIS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and prepare CSDP Management Information System operational manual and Assess the information needs for the various components of the SA;
- Review alongside other project staff the data collection forms at the different stages of the micro-projects cycle;
- Prepare technical specification for the procurement of necessary MIS hardware and software applications;
- Monitor the operation of the MIS, Upgrade hardware and software and ensure MIS hard and software maintenance;
- Establish the working schedule and MIS data;
- Develop reports or formats using existing MIS data and prepare the required documents using a friendly report generator;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the M&E Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree or equivalent in Electrical / Electronic Engineering; Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering and related fields.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience, two of which must have been in the design, development and implementation of Databases and client Server Software applications.
- Knowledge and experience with development tools client side rapid applications development and experience using friendly report generator would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!