Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikolaba, Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Entry Level Customer Service Officers to act as the face of the company and directly work with customers to answer their questions or provide additional support where needed.
- Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Handling customer inquiries, complaints and request via all available channels (Calls, Live chat and Social Media)
- Building strategies for improving the overall customer experience and fostering loyalty
- Answering questions about the company’s products or services
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting problems
- Process orders
- Informing customers about real or potential product/service issues
- Engaging in customer conversations on social media and monitoring brand mention
- Proactively asking customers for feedback.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0 – 1 year experience in a similar role is added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity Microsoft Office tools
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!