Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expand strategy in selling technology solutions.
- Build customer relationships to drive larger impact and targeted business growth and drive the jointly agreed customer multi-year Technological Transformation business strategy.
Job Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Supporting a high-performing sales team to expand strategic customer relationships
- Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase case for change and unique value proposition for enterprise
- Planning and overseeing the selling education services and solutions
- Planning and overseeing the process of structuring deals and defining the negotiation strategies for customer accounts
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners.
Educational Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- Bachelor of Science / Arts or equivalent work experience.
- Strong sales of technology solutions and business background with 5+ years in any enterprise level industries.
- Experience in leading and driving the entire sales cycle, orchestrating virtual selling teams where necessary.
Behavioral Traits, Skills and Competences:
- Must be technology-savvy
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must understand the rudiments of sales
- Experience with Selling AV/ Interactive Telepresence / Video conference solutions.
- Must have a deep understanding of key technological solutions and competitive technologies
- Well-organized and committed with a strong sense of business ownership.
- People-management experience leading high performing sales teams to achieve quota and sustainable growth year-over year
- Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with senior education decision makers
- Proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!