Job Title: English Language Instructor (Serving Corp Member – NYSC)
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
As an English Language Instructor your duties will include:
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback on students
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Inform management about student’s performance
- Collaborate with administrators to foster a good student experience.
- B.A or B.A (Ed) in English Language or English Literature
- Applicants must reside either in Ikorodu or environs (Ketu, Mile12…)
- Previous experience as an English teacher is a plus
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Understanding of the curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education.
Salary: N30,000.00 / month.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N30,000.00