Job Title: Engineer, Service Performance
Job ID: IRC4029
Job Type: Full Time
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of network key performance indicators.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring of network key performance indicators
- Identifying network impacting issues that are not visible or recognizable by alarms via KPIs
- Flagging of degraded network key performance indicators for resolution
- Pre- and post-implementation KPI monitoring, analysis and reporting for planned network technical changes.
- Tracking and reporting of KPI for new technical features and equipment deployment
- Support resolver teams for network fault resolution through monitoring and reporting of KPI during and after fault resolution
- Generation of Daily, weekly, monthly KPI reports for network nodes (BSS, IP, VAS, Core PS/CS and Transmission)
- Generation of OPCOM reports and other network reports
- Support reconciliation of KPI figures with 9mobile service providers and customers.
- Handling periodic and ad hoc reports for Network Operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network availability and capacity management
- Network administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools(advantage)
- Analytical skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!