Job Title: Electrician, Golden Pasta / Snacks
Location: Apapa, Ogun
- To carry out planned maintenance on the process, silo and packing machines to minimize equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair electrical component to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Check the current valve of drives and ensure its is within the related limits.Diagnose and repair circuit and component issues.
- Carryout Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklist.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must Have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagram (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!