Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment type: Full Time
- Operate production equipment and perform minor repairs on them (Tech Operators)
- Assemble and install electrical panels, wire harnesses, and other electrical equipment
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality
- Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule
- Log all services and report progress to management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Technical School Certification or OND or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience working in related jobs
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, installations, panels, pumps and wiring
- Able to read blueprints and technical drawings
- Knowledge of codes and safety regulations
- Age not more than 30 years.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!