Job Title: Electrical Technician
- The Electrician is responsible for implementing and maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment pertaining to his field / area of specialization.
- He performs the monthly facility inspection and submits all required reports to the Facility Manager as well as maintaining routine and required inspections of the relevant Systems.
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, generators, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches and varied electrical fixtures.
- Familiar with processes of testing and inspecting of electrical equipment, control systems and installations.
- Install, wire and connect electrical equipment and control system.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of machinery and equipment..
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Compliance to HSE principles
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to staff negligence.
- Follow all rules, regulations and policies of AMFacilities and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Administration and/or supervisor.
- Ideal candidate must have SSCE and Trade Test Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in a similar capacity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!