Job Title: Electrical Engineer – HEMM
Reference ID: Mines-Obajana-011
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for ensuring that Plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine and schedule maintenance of all electronics panel boards, electrical motors, harness and devices.
- Consult manufacturer manuals, circuit diagram and blueprints to determine tests and maintenance procedures for electronics, electrical and electromechanical assemblies.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems in a timely manner to avoid any delays and standby time.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematic and analyze electrical code specifications.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting periodic maintenance system upgrades to meet evolving standards.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and providing technical support and training on new equipment.
- Provide accurate parts request and estimate (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Ensuring adhering to all safety regulations and housekeeping of all maintenance works executed by his team.
- Ability to read system schematics and advanced troubleshooting skills in heavy equipment.
- Working knowledge of machines diagnostic systems and methods- Ability to handle various diagnostic tools.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of (2) years of experience in heavy equipment electrical system.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures with a willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Good communication, analytical and training skills
- Excellent physical condition- Time Management, Independence, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexities and Analyzing Information.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!