Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: (Lekki / Ajah) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited school.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Must reside in Lekki/Ajah and its environs.
- 5 years Experience.
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- Technology Design
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Equipment Selection.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!