Job Title: Electrical / Automation Maintenance Supervisor
Job Ref.: ELECT/AMS/PROD/001
The appointee will:
- Ensure optimized equipment performance by maintaining / improving equipment and line controls
- Drive innovation and improvement
- Execute annual overhaul of production lines
- Participate in developing business plans; targeting productivity improvement and increased cost efficiency
- Actively participate in and ensure the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects; optimize the availability of assets to operations, evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions using all available data & maintain effective systems to ensure products and package quality
- Prepare, present and interpret Maintenance KBI’s and make recommendations which will result in increased productivity and efficiency, reduce cost and improve customer satisfaction
- Achieve business targets by optimal use of labour and material, understand and control main cost drivers in Maintenance
- Build and re-reinforce relationships with Production, Quality Assurance, Engineering and Production Planning
Our ideal candidate should:
- Possess a University degree in Electrical / Controls / Electronics / Automation Engineering
- Have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in the field of Automation in industry dealing with Siemens & Omron PLC’s Danfoss, Omron, Siemens variable fre drives VFDs, sensors, PLC programming skills and ability to effectively read and understand wiring plans plus PLC user programs and comments thereof. Bottling lines and sachet line maintenance.
- Be experienced in the execution of projects such as: Line commissioning, Annual maintenance planning, basic knowledge of a bottling organization: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety Operational planning expertise / experience.
Competitive Remuneration Package
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!