Job Title: Economic Development Officer
Location: Gboko Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an Economic Development Officers to assist in the programme, implementation and monitoring of the Foundation’s Economic Development Strategy and Action Plan.
- Supporting the Foundation’s vision, you will investigate opportunities for commercial growth and research and help to develop initiatives which can support growth. With a sound understanding of the key components to successful economic development you will have the ability to understand economic intelligence to shape and inform service delivery plans in the future.
- This role will also play a significant part in supporting the economic recovery of the SME’s due to the significant impact Covid-19 has had on the local economy. Projects will have to be developed and delivered to support the ever-changing needs of the community to support the return to growth and employment levels afforded to the ACF’s pre Covid-19.
- The job holder will engage and enthuse a wide range of stakeholders across all sectors and be able to work effectively with Selected Members, Senior Technical Advisors and staff at all levels. Your negotiation, influencing skills and strong business network will be vital to ensure you manage priorities and achieve objectives in a results-oriented environment.
- Using your own initiative, you will be able to demonstrate strong evidence of decision making, taking responsibility and problem solving and be comfortable representing the Foundation at partnership meetings.
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree / HND with 4-6 years work experience.
A generous benefits package includes; a minimum of 24 days’ annual leave , (Approved Government Pension Administrator Scheme; rewards benefits
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV quoting their Prefered Local Government e.g Application for Economic Development Officer – Makurdi as the subject of the email along with a brief outline of key points for consideration to: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Gboko, Benue