Silver Crest School is a new school (Creche, Nursery and Primary) located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos. We are opening in September, 2020 and seeking the expertise of professionals to be part of our dynamic learning community. Our curriculum is a unique blend of the British and Nigerian curricula.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We seek to employ a qualified Early Years Practitioner. If you are proactive, committed, and diligent, this might be your next long- term role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Helping children to become more independent when carrying out daily tasks.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities.
- Maintaining records.
- Monitoring and recording progress.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1st Degree in Education or any field
- Courses in Education, special education needs, EYFS is desirable.
- Experience in-class teaching.
- 2-5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: [email protected] clearly stating the “Early Years Practitioner” as the subject of the email.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!