Job Title: E-commerce Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for back-end website maintenance.
- Responsible for website prices updating.
- Responsible for website design.
- Responsible for customer service viaonline chat, email and phone calls
- Responsible for social media management.
- Responsible for routine website evaluation.
- Responsible for overseeing graphic design for website and social media channels.
- Responsible for product description for brands on the SIMS website and Royal website.
- Responsible for driving on / website sales.
- Responsible for price and product update of 3rd party SIMS E-commerce shops, e.g GT Market hub, Jumia.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc. Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Ability to communicate on-line.
- Ability to design.
- Ability to test, collate and analyze data.
- Marketing automation skill.
- E-mail marketing skill.
- Organizational skill
- Proficient in Microsoft suites-MS word, Excell & Powerpoint
- Age between 25 – 35 years.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!