Job Title: E Commerce Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving overall online %sales growth contribution to the total brand business
- 100% ownership of the digital online sales channels; all our online ordering channels
- Work with internal marketing, digital, creative team, and global business unit to drive innovation and increase the performance of the online sales growth for the business
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives in line with global business practice in growing the overall company’s e-commerce channels.
- Participating in assortment development of each brands.
- Created Brand awareness and media communication activities
- Research, analyze, and monitor the competitive landscape for potential opportunities.
- Oversees the sale and distribution of products on our digital and e-commerce platforms.
- Create products positioning and messaging to ensure products success in the marketplace.
- Create a robust marketing strategy to maximize revenue, in line with business objectives.
- Create an annual marketing calendar for the business, to include mode and timelines for implementations.
- Train team members on retail strategies to maximize sales
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A bachelors degree in Marketing or Tech background
- Knowledge and Experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Experience in overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Knowledge in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics is an advantage
- Experience in digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!