Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 100 Drivers
- We are recruiting experienced drivers who are residents in Ikorodu for a new transport scheme that will kick off within Ikorodu town in Lagos State from January 2021.
- The drivers will drive newly launched buses within the Ikorodu area to pick up passengers and take them to designated Bus Stops in Ikorodu town.
- A Valid Driver’s License (Class E).
- Must have a LASDRI Card for driving in Lagos State.
- Must be resident in Ikorodu Town.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a driver in Lagos State (Must know how to drive a Bus)
- Proficiency in the English Language (Can read and write).
- High local and community awareness level.
- Good self-presentation and a high level of hygiene.
- Clean driving records.
- Knowledge of road network within Ikorodu.
- Good knowledge of road signs.
N45,000 monthly plus HMO, Pension, and allowances.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come in for a Walk-in-Interview in Ikorodu town.
The Details are as follows:
- Date – Saturday, 19th December 2020
- Time – 10am – 6pm
- Venue – No 57/59 Flaykets House, Beside Echo Microfinance Bank, Isawo Road, Agric Bus Stop, Owutu, Ikorodu.
- Contact – Corporate Headhunters Limited.
- All the drivers coming in for the interview should come with a copy of their CV, Drivers License, LASDRI, and Face Masks and they should be properly dressed.
- Protocols to stop the spread of COVID-19 will be observed.
- No Driver will be allowed into the hall if he doesn’t have a Face Mask on.
- For any inquiry, you can call 0902 6116 528 for more information.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!