Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience as a DRIVER
- Must have LASDRI and driver’s licence
- Must be able to drive both Manual and Automatic.
- Any professional Certification is a plus.
- Must reside in Ikotun and its environs.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ‘Ms Word Format’ to: [email protected] using the “Driver” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!