Laim Hotel, Osogbo – We are a 5-star hotel that envisions towards constantly anticipating our guest’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We uniquely carryout excellent world-class hospitality standard to our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Oshogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Obey all traffic and driving regulations like speed limit etc at all times.
- Keep the vehicle spotless in both exterior and interior appearance.
- In charge of the maintenance of his vehicles service dues, cleaning, up keeping and running condition. Also keep the assigned car or vehicle clean and ensuring that it is mechanically sound.
- He / she is responsible to report to the superiors regarding all incidents.
- Assist with hotels administrative departments with transportation requirements like sales calls etc.
- Always maintain positive customer relations at all times.
- Have a good knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services.
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Able to comply with all the traffic/ road rules and regulation of the state while also following the policies of the hotel authorities.
- Perform any trips and drives with the hotel car/bus as requested.
- Maintain high grooming and personal hygiene standards.
- Always wear a proper uniform with name tag nicely polished (if required).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE and 6-10 years work experience with a valid driving license and knowledge of Osun road and its environs.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV in PDF format and Cover Letter with the position applied for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!