Job Title: Driver (Light Mobile Vehicle)
Reference No.: HAM/ADMIN-Obajana-001
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for operating Light Motor Vehicles in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all assigned vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of Vehicle
- Conduct pre-operational checks on vehicle and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure routine maintenance of LMV
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned officer from time to time.
- SSCE & Valid Driver license
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of Light Motor Vehicles
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of road safety rules and signs
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!