Job Title: Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitors and ensures that assigned vehicle is well maintained.
- Ensures that vehicles particulars are valid.
- Perform any other duty as required.
- The job demands absolute dedication to duty and punctuality.
- Ensures safety is always taken into consideration.
- Ensures car is always in good condition and well maintained.
- Ensures that all occupant(s) in the vehicle obey all set safety rules and regulations.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum certification – a FSLC / SSCE with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Valid driving license and Riders Card.
- A clean driving record.
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Knowledge of area roads, neighborhoods and Lagos routes.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend duties.
- Candidate must live on the island or Lekki-Ajah Axis.
- Ability to drive new model vehicles with at least two years of experience.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!