Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business founded in 2017 that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 200 million national consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
Car Security & Maintenance:
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Prepare budget plan for vehicle
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required
Car Logbook maintenance:
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, times to service cars;
- Photocopying, filing, handling mail, delivering goods and correspondences, carrying parcels, packages, and delivery and collection of official documents as per required
- Full-time position
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years experience as driver with good driving record
- Valid driving license Level
- Holder of qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs desirable.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, shift duty and on public holidays as required.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!