Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles. Ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil and lubricants.
- Drive authorized passenger to meetings and functions in and around Lagos
- Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts at all times.
- Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports
- Ensure vehicles are serviced at the stated mileage and all details documented in the Logbook
- Submit all purchase receipts and ensure that any mechanical faults are reported to the company.
- Maintain in contact with the office by using the existing communication system
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discreteness in discussions and travels involving the nature of the role, passengers and destinations
- Ensuring the safety and security of passengers and vehicle in your care.
- Accurately complete journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles.
- Minimum of an SSCE certificate
- Above 5 years of experience as an executive driver
- A valid driving license
- Excellent driving skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of local city roads, and main roads of the country
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance and punctuality
- Applicants should reside around apple junction and its environs.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!