Job Title: Driver
Location: Iwo Road, Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Logistics
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients and staff members in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Advice on the best route at each time to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Qualification: OND / HND
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Residence within Iwo-road, Ibadan and its environs
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Minimum of high school diploma
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!