Job Title: Driver
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Company Driver Requirements
- S.S.C.E / OND is preferred.
- Must know how to drive various vehicles like TATA(Delivery truck),Corolla and Buses.
- Preferred candidates should reside around Berger,Magboro and Mowe axis
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes within Nigeria especially Lagos and Ogun state.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Willing to travel often and ready to work some weekends
- HMO, Pension & Life Insurance
- Salary range 40,000 – N50,000
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 40,000 - N50,000 NGN 40,000 - N50,000 Month
- Location Ogun, Ogun