Job Title: Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive and maintain assigned operational vehicle of the company.
- To maintain the assigned vehicle(s) by keeping them clean and in running state.
- Abide by the FRSC and other regulating rules and regulations laid down by the authorities to avoid any mishaps/ accidents.
- Ensure that you take care for the safety of those who are travelling with you in the vehicle.
- Take care of assigned vehicle (s) by sending them to the company’s garage for repairs when due for services.
- Ensure that all the vehicle’s documents are updated timely.
- Perform any other assignment as would be determine by the Shift or operations manager.
- Maintain an accident free record by driving within the stipulated rules and regulations.
- Minimum of SSCE is required
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Knowledge of Lagos roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Residency MUST be within Lekki, Jakande, Ajah, VI
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with Subject: Driver
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!