Job Title: Driver
The Driver shall:
- Local and National travels.
- Proper Maintenance of project Vehicle.
- Proper use of vehicle fuel and lubricants.
- Proper use of vehicle log book.
- Accident free driving.
Qualification and Experience
- A Primary School certificate and trade test certificate or their equivalents with at least five years post driving experience.
- Experience in donor-funded or rural development project work will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Monday; 29th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written Application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials / documents are to be submitted to the SA at address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Adamawa, Adamawa