A leading conglomerate with offices and assets in all the states of Nigeria is seeking for highly competent and versatile professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Head, Admin & Facilities Management
Locations: Abuja & Enugu
- We are seeking result-oriented and Ethical Divisional Heads of Admin & Facilities Management with strong leadership skills to manage and improve the efficiency of our operations.
- Ensure safe, secure and well maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and safety standards in the division.
- Supervise Regional Admin Managers in delivering projects and maintenance of heating systems, water systems and electromechanical systems.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Drive the optimization of vehicles and properties in an efficient manner.
- Ensure high integrity of fleet database and proper usage of vehicles in order to sustain consistent fleet availability.
- Maintain corporate relationships.
- Manage administrative budgets.
- Participate in the hiring of staff
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency in the division.
- Develop and sustain good ambience and ensure great look and feel.
- Develop and implement overall cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate timely renewal of leases where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration or in any other relevant field.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- Not Less than 22 years post qualification experience.
- Facilities and Project Management skills.
- Fleet Management skills.
- Strong commercial awareness & negotiating skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership & exceptional organizational skills.
- Budget management experience.
- People-management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Candidate must not be less than 48 years of age.
We offer a very competitive and attractive remuneration package in a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Application Letter and Resume with a scanned Passport Photograph stating the above reference & their preferred location as the subject of the e-mail, to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!