Job Title: Distribution Supervisor
Location: Magboro, Ogun
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Supervise warehouse operations which include routine stocking of the warehouse and movement of goods from the warehouse.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Ensure proper documentation, arranging of SKUs on designated racks for optimal rack utilization.
- Ensure prompt posting of products received and also ensure adequate update of records.
- Coordinate activities of warehouse personnel involved in sorting (handling of Pick Slips), tracking, loading and unloading, as well asforklift operators.
- Coordinate drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys to ensure delivery timelines are met.
- Monitor and administer stock control.
- Ensure health and safety standards are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Administration, Transport or Business Management with a minimum of 5 years
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- Team player and fast worker
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!