Job Title: Distribution & Inventory Finance Manager
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Supply Chain Finance Controller
Purpose of Job
- Inventory is critical to the operation and financial performance of the organization. Having accurate value and level of inventory and minimizing financial loss to the business is critical to the success of the jobholder.
- Inventory-related controls – responsible for policies and procedures around the physical flow of goods to ensure the accuracy of all inventory.
- Responsible for all general ledger inventory accounts and inventory detail/ sub-ledgers
- Leverage and be a subject matter expert in the use of the Company’s ERP system for all matters pertaining to inventory
- Physical inventories/cycle counts – coordinate all physical inventories/cycle counts and perform book-to-physical research/corrections
- Partner with all areas of the Company to ensure appropriate levels of inventory are maintained
- Review, reconciliation, and correction of production information and related inventory impacts
- Reporting and analysis – provide decision making information with accurate and timely reporting that is insightful and helpful to the management team and relevant stakeholders
Education and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree (HND or BSc.) in Accounting
- Professional certification – ACA / ACCA
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a financial control function of an FMCG.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Business Partnering
- Numerate/Analytical Skill
- Advanced Excel and Power Point
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Good negotiation/influencing skill
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Proficiency in the use of SAP
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!