Job Title: Dispatcher (Intern / Young Graduate)
Locations: Shomolu (Palmgrove, Obanikoro, Onipanu), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Deliver parcels to clients
- Ensure accurate documentation of all packages received and delivered
- Remit and give Report of all cash transactions
- Maintaining a positive brand image
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll and controlling correspondence
- Provide periodic report on all logistics related transactions
- Implement positive business relationships with customers
- Multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Build sustainable relationship through open and interactive communication
- Handle phone contact and communicate effectively
- Make decisions and solve problems related to logistics
- Manage and track customers on daily basis
- Minimum of SSCE or NECO certificate
Smart and intelligent individual
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken
- Applicants should reside around Shomolu (Palmgrove, Obanikoro, Onipanu)
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Must be very punctual, diligent & hardworking.
- Must be a very fast thinker & very creative.
- Must possess good behaviour with leadership skills.
N25,000 – N30,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Letter of Application & their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title “Dispatcher” as the subject of the application.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be required to resume work immediately.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N25,000 - N30,000