Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Locations: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland (Yaba) – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle.
- They pick up documents, packages, and letters and orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- A dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
As a dispatch rider, you should:
- Candidats should possess NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Must have 1-3 years work experience
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Dispatch Rider” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N45,000