Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- 2 – 3 years riding experience in Calabar.
- Excellent knowledge of Calabar Roads.
- Dispatch rider must have a valid rider card.
- Demonstrate Customer-centricity.
- Must be courteous.
- Must be able to drive and must have a valid driver`s license
- Must possess a valid Rider’s Permit.
- Communicate with clients in a respectful manner.
- Pickup and delivery of parcels.
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance.
- Arrange deliveries by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements, placing and expediting orders.
- Deliver items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verify items delivered by submitting acknowledgement copies; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Dispatch Rider Calabar” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!