Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ajah | Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Dispatch Rider to be responsible for delivering items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation. The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages, and bulky items, etc. as needed.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely on time.
- Ensuring that the assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties.
- Report on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must observe all driving-related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents, packages, and motorcycles.
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Must possess a valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Time Management
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!