Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a customer focused on-demand online solutions provider using its platform to connect vetted reliable, trust worthy professional and freelance service providers with local consumers who need help with repairs, installations and delivery of items.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of sales and dispatch
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Basic sales skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to details.
- Time Management
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!