Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicate with Management as needed to maximize efficiencies and resolve issues;
- Oversee improvement in customer satisfaction and dispatch satisfaction;
- Provide subordinate coaching and assistance when required;
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor;
- Recommend promotions;
- Fill in as a Dispatcher when required;
- Interviews applicants; Handles employee grievances and complaints;
- Has the authority to make the recommendation to hire and fire and to implement discipline and direct work of Dispatch employees;
- Ensure overall compliance with various office policies such as: uniforms, use of electronic devices, phone compliance, meal breaks and attendance;
- Manages and coordinates technical workforce job completion;
- Monitor specific charts and daily graphs to ensure that all service calls are being managed and completed in a timely manner;
- Obtain daily service disruptions in Excel Workbook;
- Liaise with area managers to coordinate transport and distribution schedules with their current and anticipated demand for goods and materials;
- Accurately trace lost or delayed shipments;
- Monitor dispatcher routes to manage on-time performance.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!