Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and dispatch orders for products
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- A min of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 3 years proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write
- MUST reside in Lagos Mainland.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!