Job Title: Director, Transformation
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Director, Transformation will be responsible for developing a robust global transformation strategy and implementation programme.
- Working closely with varying facets of the business, the Director, Transformation will identify and prioritise where change is required.
- They will be decisive and able to deal with ambiguity, building a professional corporate structure upon which the organization can build its future.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Strategy and Operations:
- Recommend and implement new business processes that ensure alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Translate the strategic aims and objectives of the organization into a single Transformation strategy and prioritized road map.
- Participate in M&A due diligence activities to provide the early voice on integration planning, risks, and challenges.
- Develop a Global Standard Template that sets the processes, systems, and policies of ways of working in the company, whilst initially focusing efforts on the Nigeria business.
- Continue to drive rigorous processes for performance and measurement utilization.
- Develop and implement the appropriate suite of KPIs and using the data to drive decision making and business improvements.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects/initiatives.
- Create and manage a high performing Transformation Management Office to drive consistent program delivery methodology.
- Promote high standards through personal examples and ensure project teams understand the standards and behaviours expected of them.
- Ensure adequate resource in all areas of the business are provisioned to deliver programs.
- Create and implement Transformation vision, strategy, policies, best practice processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Support the building of internal capability across Transformation specialisms – Business Process, Program Delivery, Change, and System Delivery.
- Act as transformation ambassador at all meetings. Developing, managing, and influencing senior stakeholder relationships (i.e., Board and ExCo).
- Monitor milestone completion and map benefits for reporting to the ExCo.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the CEO.
- Develop & motivate a team, ensuring that the business is fully resourced with talented people who have the necessary strengths and integrity to be able to operate in accordance with the organization’s values.
- Deliver results by coaching, leading, and executing activities in a transparent and collaborative approach that supports corporate objectives.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in any relevant discipline
- +10 – 15 years’ relevant experience
- Complex stakeholder management and adept at managing and influencing a broad range of senior business leaders including the ExCo.
- Able to quickly gain credibility and win the trust and buy-in from business leaders and a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Can envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- An outstanding communicator with high levels of polish and the ability to articulate complex issues into simple and easily assimilated strategies and deliverables.
- Innovative and creative, can develop original solutions to problems and explore new ways of thinking whilst remaining business and customer focused.
- A bold decision-maker who takes early decisions and uses data and rigors where necessary but good instinct is vital, too.
- A high EQ, low-ego individual, who is also resilient, task-focused, pragmatic with a tenacious approach to all facets of the role. Able to drive collaboration.
- A deep analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities. Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Able to develop strong trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Specific Competencies
- Business Transformation/Change
- Devising and implementing business strategy
- Programme Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Capability Development
- Performance/Continuous Improvement
- Strategy Implementation & Implementation
- Change Agent
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- People Leadership
- Relationship Building
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!