Job Title: Director of Research & Advocacy
- The Director of Research and Advocacy provides strategic and operational oversight for research, surveys and advocacy programs, events and publications required to promote the mandate of the organization;
- Manages and supervises the research and advocacy activities and programs, economic publications, and any other related activities that enhance or increase the growth of membership for the organization oversees the research team in steering and conducting research on relevant topical issues bothering on corporate governance, ethics, leadership and the economy.
Academic & Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Economics, Political Science, Business Administration, Management or related fields.
- A post-graduate degree in any related field will be an added advantage.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience, with at least 3 years in a Director position and/or 8 years in a managerial position
- Experience in a business membership organization will be an added advantage.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- In-depth understanding of industry trends and ability to identify new opportunities to grow business as well as strategic and holistic thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos