Job Title: Director of Finance (Fintech)
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Director of Finance (FinTech) to supervise all financial tasks of our client, including building and managing their finance team. Acting with the mindset of a startup founder, you will maintain their client’s financial health as they grow their revenue each month. In the short run you will help them maintain their 20-30% month revenue growth rate. In the long run you will help them increase profitability.
- Director of Finance (FinTech) responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- M.Sc / MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
- +7 years of proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role, ideally in the FinTech industry
- International financial experience required
- Capital markets or Big 4 experience is a plus (e.g. Deloitte, EY, PwC and, KPMG)
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Abuja