Job Title: Director of Corporate Affairs and Public Relations
Location: South-South Region of Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
- He / She shall be responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing the hospital’s market and Public Relations strategy to build relationships and communicate a positive image & the brand of the hospital. Specifically, the Director shall amongst others, be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing appropriate Corporate Affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve positive image & brand to the external public.
- Managing the production and dissemination of information with targeted publics through appropriate channels in line with the corporate mission and vision.
- Leading the implementation of the hospitals media-relations strategy to enhance good will and positive coverage for the hospital.
- Developing and managing an effective Protocol
- Managing the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.
- Developing and implementing crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis and maintain positive reputation.
- Advising senior management on key strategic communications to uphold a positive image and reputation for the Hospital.
- Develop creative communication and implement digital marketing strategies in line with the hospitals objectives.
- Build brand through relationship management and strategic communications.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with alt stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Communications or Marketing Graduates in our field must possess requisite experience with proven track record. A Masters degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar position, i.e. Brand management, marketing, Public Relations and Communications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding on how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organization.
- Good understanding of the use of social and traditional media.
- Strategic and creative thinking.
- Ability to conduct robust research.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems.
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and Resume electronically to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- In addition, applicants are expected to enclose a Vision Statement for the hospital, particularly, towards making the hospital run profitably and sustainably.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!