An emerging player in the high-end healthcare sector, dedicated to changing medical tourism in Nigeria, is seeking to hire enthusiastic and goat-driven management cadre staff to run its well-equipped hospital facility. We are located in the South South region of Nigeria. The new management shall be expected to work profitably and sustainably independent of, and without encumbrances.
To this end, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Clinical Services and Training
Location: South-South Region of Nigeria
- The Director of Clinical Services and Training shall be responsible for the day to day execution of clinical, duties in the hospital. He shall also be responsible for training and research and ensure the strict adherence to the highest ethical standards in the hospital. He shall be accountable to the Chief Medical Director and the Board of the hospital. He / She shall be expected to meet specific deliverables at specified timelines.
- Successful applicant shall be expected to run clinical services in the hospital, under the direction of the CMD, profitably and make it the hub of high-end medical care in the country to assist in curbing medical tourism
Interested persons should possess the following minimum qualification/ requirements:
- Basic Medical Degree of MBBS, MBBCh or equivalent registrable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Be at least 12 years post-graduation.
- Be a Fellow of either the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Post-Graduate College or equivalent registrable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Consultant.
- Applicant must not be more than 60 years of age.
- Applicant should be a person of proven integrity with adherence to high ethical standards.
- Applicant must have a good knowledge of, and be versatile in, Information Communication Technology (ICT).
- Additional qualification in any of the following: Hospital management, Personnel management, Financial management or business management would be an added advantage
- Cognate experience in the successful management of clinical services in a hospital of similar standard or management of a standard and large private corporation would also be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and Resume electronically to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- In addition, applicants are expected to enclose a Vision Statement for the hospital, particularly, towards making the hospital run profitably and sustainably.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!