Job Title: Director General (DG)
Location: Kwali – Jos, Plateau
- The Director-General is the Principal Academic officer and Chief Administrative Officer responsible for the day-to-day operations of the College.
- The DG reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of ANAN as well as the Board of Governors of the College.
- It is the duty of the DG to see that the provisions of the ANAN Act, Regulations and Rules concerning the College are observed.
- The DG must therefore be competent to advise the CEO and the Board of Governors on any matter affecting the policies, finance and administration of the College.
Qualifications and Experience
The candidate for the post of DG is required to possess:
- A PhD degree in Accounting from a recognized University, preferably of the rank of a Professor.
- A Certified National Accountant(CNA) qualification
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience
- Ability to provide dynamic academic and administrative leadership
- The candidate must have been in an academic environment for at least 10 years;
- A high reputation for integrity, and able to command, by virtue of his/her academic track record, respect from subordinates and superiors
- A clear vision for further development of the College
- ICT skills with high level of computer literacy
- Excellent physical and mental health.
Terms and Conditions of Appointment
- The Post of the Director-General NCA is a full-time tenure-based position.
- The successful candidate shall hold the office for a term of two (2) years, which may be renewed for a final term of two (2) years on successful accomplishment of aereed goals.
- Applicants must not be more than 60 years of age as at date of assumption of duty.
Remuneration and Conditions of Appointment
The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Director General and as the Governing Council of ANAN may determine from time to time.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Letter of Application supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae, with copies of relevant certificates to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
In addition, candidates should send (7) Bound hard copies, under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “Post of Director General NCA” on top right corner and address to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Association of National Accountants of Nigeria,
Plot 559 Mabushi District,
Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Kado
- Applicants should submit a statement of Vision and Mission for the College of not less than 500 words.
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) referees to forward confidential report on candidate’s character, professional and managerial abilities in a properly sealed envelope addressed to the address above, not later than 14th May, 2022.
- Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!