Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Ref No: LAG-DSE 1
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Mobilize clients for professional training programs.
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Corporate Sales Rep., attend every scheduled team meetings at appointed locations.
- Organize trainings activities for the company.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc / M.Sc
- Must be a resident of the location
- Marketing Experience: 1-5 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills.
Very attractive Commissions & Bonus.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in a PDF format to: [email protected] using “DSE 1/ LAGOS” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!