Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company
- Sourcing for possible clients
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner
- Create awareness for the company’s products
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed
- Participate in all meetings and trainings as required
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Team work
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter to: [email protected] with a copy of their CV using the “Job role and location” as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!