Job Title: Digital Signage Specialist
- We are looking for a Digital Signage Specialist who will join our Digital Communication team.
- This team member will be responsible for helping to implement and manage company wide digital signage system, developing and publishing content on an ongoing basis.
- The specialist will partner with our internal design team to create high-impact visuals for audiences, and provide writing, editing and basic photography and video support.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable and comfortable using a variety of multi-channel communications tools.
- Managing system deployments.
- Handle new signage installations and assist clients by diagnosing and troubleshooting system issues.
- Create high-impact videos and visuals, and manage client content
- Schedule and manage content for company wide digital signage using our digital signage software
- Collaborate with internal clients to determine the best approach to create communication solutions
- Thorough testing and quality assurance of standard offering of digital signage templates
- Responsible for creating and updating static and motion graphic digital signage templates with new information.
- Should possess strong design sensibilities and technical skills to create new signage templates.
- Create On-Brand communications and publish using the Corporate digital platform.
- Designing engaging content for digital signage experiences and implemented using content management software.
- Maintain an awareness of current software and technical innovations to ensure approach and content meet or exceed industry standard.
- Maintain library of content for digital signage system, including creation of reusable templates.
- Applicant should possess intermediate skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects
- Implementation and monitoring of digital signage software applications
Requirement and Qualification
- 2-3 years of experience in an advertising/marketing agency or a corporate communications/marketing role
- Experience with any digital signage tools
- Proficiency using Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital communications and/or digital media
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital media role within integrated communications
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, principles and integrated marketing communication theory and practice
- Experience with web content management systems
- Experience with internal communication platforms
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills Attention to detail and ability to meet multiple deadlines while working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be comfortable working both independently and as a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Exhibit a strong design understanding, and the ability to think conceptually and take concepts from development phase to execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related discipline required
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!