Job Title: Digital Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Define and drive product strategies and long term vision to build best in class digital products.
- Plan product communication for launch and at key points during the product lifecycle.
- Create product and service roadmaps, working closely with the entire team.
- Responsible for the entire product/service lifecycle.
- Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete strategy
- Understanding of the digital marketplace, including best practice, costs, suppliers, methodologies and skills, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate, analyze, and understand the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources.
- Monitoring and evaluation of product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements.
- Identify and segment customer sectors to understand their different needs, so that communications can be targeted appropriately.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 – 5 years experience in digital product management or similar.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!