Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- We are searching for a highly-creative and innovative Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize the company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing operations, brand’s influence as well as increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
- Create Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
- Evaluate competitor’s digital marketing strategies and create plans to overtake them
- Understand business objectives and revenue goals as part of the strategy development process.
- Work with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Plan and manage the various social media platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends
- Create and Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and so on.
- Develop, lead and manage marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Plan, execute and manage marketing campaigns across all platforms and ensure consistent brand messaging
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Conduct consumer surveys in order to determine which methods of digital marketing are the most effective.
- Communicate results of surveys and various marketing campaigns to pertinent individuals and departments within the company.
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Improve the user experience on the company’s website (Includes design, content and usability)
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Improve the design, UX, traffic and content of the website and devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Ensure website visibility and functionality.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth.
- Candidate should possess a first degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or relevant field. Master’s degree will be a plus
- Candidate must have proven working experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Candidate must be proactive enough to stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- He / She must be able to evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspectives for adoption where appropriate
- He / She must have outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- He / She must have solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends). Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Role advertised as subject for the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!