Smerts International Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing / Graphic Design Officer
- We are looking for a highly energetic digital marketing expert for our Farmers’ Supermart.
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Creation of quarterly internal/external newsletter
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
- Creative planning and execution
- Multi-platform design
- Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing
- Creative/Copy writing
- Project Management.
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of a university degree or its equivalent, preferably in a Numerate or IT related discipline
- A minimum of 1-year experience in digital marketing and in graphic designs
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and CorelDraw is a must
- Strong graphic design skills with a verifiable body of work
- Very strong content creation skills for ads on social media platforms
- Ability to monitor SEO, ad effectiveness and other web traffic effectiveness metrices
- Ability to create a digital footprint and expand the companyТs brand presence in an efficient and effective manner
- Able to design effective brand management and marketing plans
- Target marketing
- Ability to manage customer feedback and engage effectively on all social media platforms
- Ability to manage an online pre-ordering system, similar to an eCommerce setup
- Excellent writing and overall communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Age: 25-35 years old
- Must reside around the Surulere/Costain/Mushin/Yaba, Orile axis.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!